Ready to get Involved?
We've all said it: "I'd love to help out at church, but I just don't know where I fit." Well, you've come to the right place. We have lots of exciting ministries here at SCC, and we're always looking for people with willing hands and hearts! You'll find out pretty quickly that serving in a ministry not only gives us a chance to serve God and one another, it helps us to form bonds and build relationships with fellow Christians that will last a lifetime (and beyond!).
Here's a list of ministries currently going on here at SCC:
- Connections Ministry - Welcome and assist guests (Welcome Desk), or help to keep our church a safe place to worship (Security).
- Student Ministry - Serve as a sponsor or helper for our 6th-12th graders.*
- Children's Ministry - Serve as a helper for our kids walking through grade 5.*
- Media/Tech Team - Help us to run sound and video during services, generate online content, or with social media/website.
- Praise Team - We're always looking for talented musicians and vocalists to join as regular members or for special music.
- To name just a few!
If you're interested in serving in any of the ministries at SCC, use the Serve card below, apply and a ministry leader will reach out to you! Also, feel free to let us know if you have any experience or special talents that apply to that ministry (it's okay if you don't, we just want to help you serve in a way that suits your talents!). Have an idea for a ministry and don't see it listed? Let us know and someone would be glad to talk with you about it!
*For the safety of our kids, anyone wanting to serve in our kids' or teens' ministries will need to have a background check.
Get Connected to a Group
At SCC, we strive for a sense of community and have dedicated ourselves to becoming family. Through our Groups ministry, we seek to share our lives and talk about how God is playing a role in our story.
If you would like to join a group or just find out more information about the groups offered at SCC, use the Groups card below. We would love to have you join us!