Did you know?
- SATURDAY---->Trail Life Spaghetti Fundraiser - May 28, 5-8pm. Purchase tickets from any of the young men participating in Trail Life or purchase HERE. Dessert (brownies, cookies, dessert bars) needed. Questions: Billy or Marissa Allen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Men's Retreat - June 17-18. Speaker: Mark Magee (Lewes Church of Christ). Details and Registration HERE. Questions: Clyde McKinney
- CIY Conference - High School Students - July 25-29. Details, Pricing and Registration HERE
- Annual Crab Feast - August 4. Details and Registration HERE
- Ladies Bible Study - Wednesday night @ 7pm in the auditorium. Topic: The Armor of God. Author Priscilla Shirer. Class facilitated by Melissa Cheatwood. Details HERE.
- Church Center App - NEW! Download to your phone. Listen to sermons, Sign Into a Service, Give, Sign up for groups, Streamline an updated calendar, and so much more!! Effective the end of June, we are discontinuing our current google and apple apps. Download HERE. Note: Giving platform is still the same - no user changes needed.
- Greeters are needed for our Severn Kids Preschool Worship program. If you love greeting those precious little ones, please contact Kyle Baal (email@example.com).
- Severn Kids K-5th grade Sunday School and Worship programs need you! Love sharing Jesus with children? Love seeing children growing in their relationship with God? We need you! Please contact Heidi Sheldon (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kyle Baal (email@example.com) for more details.
- Christian Counseling available. Interested or need more information? Contact Janet Conner HERE.
- HOPE FOR ALL - URGENT donations needed: men's underwear (new - medium and large), bath mats, pot holders, shower curtain hooks, bath towels, coffee pots and cookie sheets. -- Still taking the following donations: throw blankets, full sheets, pizza pans, clothing (men/women/children), small apartment size furniture, etc. Click HERE to learn more about Hope For All. Thank you for the donations that you have made and in advance for the donations you are considering! Any questions - contact Pam Olney or call the church office at 410-969-0384.
Sunday Bible 9:00 AM
Bible Groups at 9:00 AM
- Daniel - George Zabetakis - room B1
- ASL Class, Deaf Ministry – Annette Kimball, room B3
- Core 52 – Clyde McKinney, Jr. Church room
- Toddler/Pre-K childcare - C3
- Kindergarten – 1st grade - D3
- 2nd - 3rd grade - D3
- 4th – 5th grade - D3
- SCC Student Ministry (MS/HS) Location: FLC, Kyle Baal
Coffee and Fellowship 10:00 AM
Come join us for a time of fellowship. Coffee is on us!
Sunday Worship 10:30 AM
Sunday Worship Hour for 5-year-old and younger at 10:30 AM
- Infant (birth to walking steadily on their own) – Nursery - no scheduled volunteers
- Toddlers – C1
- 3 - 5-year-olds – C3
Sunday Worship Hour for Kindergarten - 5th grade at 10:30 AM
- Severn Kids - Family Life Center (Fish Bowl)
Sunday Volunteer Schedule
Connections Ministry - 05/29/22
- Front Door - George Zabetakis
- Welcome Center - Hedy Nelson
- Foyer + Assistant at Welcome Center - Tom O'Keefe
- Foyer + Assistant at Welcome Center - Lou Parsons
- Coffee Station: Perri O'Keefe and Cindy Hubbard
- 05/22 - Bob Lugo and Matt Lambros
- 05/29 - Toby Graff and Zack Olney
- 06/05 - Tony Karaszkiewicz and Lou Parsons
- 06/12 - Scott Lenkiewicz and Dave McNicholas
- 06/19 - Mark Perry and Ken Stewart